Victor Mill

Location :  Stalybridge

Street Address :  Park Street

Postcode :   SK15 1ST

Longitude :   53°28'50.41"N

Latitude :    02° 4'21.21"W

Year Built :  1905

Built by :   Victor Mill Company Limitied

Architects :  Sydney Stott 

The first of the mills built by the syndicate of Robert Leach, J Ridyard and M Fentem of Stalybridge and A B Aspland of Hyde.  The syndicate went on to build Premier and Ray Mills.  Victor Mill was built for ring spinning with a total of 77,000 spindles, the machinery being powered by an inverted vertical triple-expansion 1500HP engine by George Saxon.